John B. Hoy, Jr. Memorial Student Scholarship Program
The Clinton County Solid Waste Authority will be offering
one (1) John B. Hoy Jr. Memorial Scholarships in the amount of
$1,000 during the 2017 - 2018 school year. The application
deadline is Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- Student, high school senior or college freshman, must be resident of Clinton County.
- 90% or greater GPA, submission of transcript required.
- Enrolled as a full-time student for Summer 2018 or Fall 2018. Documentation of acceptance in an
institution of higher education in a field relating to the environment, i.e., biology, environmental
science, or waste management is preferred, but not required.
- Completed Scholarship Application.
Click here for a printable version of the Eligibility Requirements
Click here for a printable version of the Scholarship Application
Scholarship Award Criteria
- The award will be made payable to the recipient's institution of higher education during the second
semester of study. The recipient will be required to submit successful transcripts for the first semester
prior to release of the award.
- The Authority reserves the right to withhold an award due to the lack of eligible candidates and in the
event a recipient does not successfully complete the first semester of higher education.
The Clinton County Solid Waste Authority reserves the
right to withhold an award due to the lack of eligible
candidates and in the event a recipient does not successfully
complete the first semester of higher education. For additional
information, please contact us or your guidance counselor.
Past Scholarship Recipients
Sarah G. Davis
Amanda L. Walker
William H. Simcox, III
Joseph A. Walker
Jessica A. Marcinkevage
Jennifer A. Kruk
Lisa R. Heinly
Click here to return to scholarships.